This section provides information about the Society, its management, and publications and is available only to members. Your membership has to be current (or within the two-month grace period) to access this area.
Content available here includes:
- Member Benefit Programs - Observer's Handbook as an electronic PDF, Budget Rent A Car, Delta Hotels and Resorts, and First Durham Group Home and Auto Insurance member benefit programs.
New Membership Kit - Welcome to the Society! Your new member kit and information package outlining the benefits of membership is attached below.
- Centre Newsletters - An archive of the newsletters produced by various Centres.
- National Council & Committees– Resources for members of Council and Committees including meeting reports, templates, and minutes.
- Governance – Information relating to the Society's governance including By-laws, annual reports and other information directed specifically to all members.
- Policies – A variety of policy and procedure documents, primarily of interest to Centre administrators and Society volunteers at the national level.
- Publications – Here you will find current and back issues of the Journal, the Bulletin, and many Centre newsletters.
- Resources - Documents of interest to both members and Centre administrators.
|Note: to update your personal profile (postal address, email address, etc.), renew your membership, or purchase RASC products and publications, login (using the same username and password you used here) at secure.rasc.ca.|
Tuesday, December 7, 2010 - 1:06pm
Monday, January 25, 2016 - 1:37pm