All members in good standing are able to access members-only resources on the RASC website. Inside you will find current issues of the Journal, the on-line edition of the Bulletin, access to our extensive archive of Centre Newsletters, access to Society information including governance materials (National Council), our Annual Reports and other items of special interest to Centre administrators and members at large.
You login to this website with the same credentials (username and password) that you use on https://secure.rasc.ca. Your login information expires automatically two months after your membership expiry date. If your membership has expired, you must renew your membership to regain access. To access this area, please login with your personal RASC username and password. If you do not know your personal access details, please visit secure.rasc.ca and follow the Reset my password link to reset your account's username and password. Note that you must have a valid email address on file with the Society to do this.
Setting up your Login
- Goto the https://secure.rasc.ca site by clicking here.
- Click on the "Reset my Password" link near the bottom of the page
- When the new page is displayed, type in your current email address in the "e-Mail" field box and press the "submit" button.
- Important: This must be the same email address that you are receiving Society email notices from (such as the monthly eNews and new Journal issue notices - if you are not receiving these notices then you must contact the Society to add an email address to your membership record).
A box should come up that says: "An email containing a link that will allow you to reset your password will be sent momentarily."
- Within a few minutes you should receive an email with instructions and a link to reset your password.
- If it does not arrive, be sure to check the folder that your mail software may use to store suspected "spam" email
- If a box comes up that says: The data you entered does not match our records. then we don't have your email address (or at least that email address) on file in your membership record. Use the Member Service link at left to update your record.
- If a box comes up that says: More than one user is associated with the information that you entered. For security reasons your login and password can not be changed on the web. Please contact us., this likely means you are in our database as both a customer and a member. The office staff has to correct and merge your records. Use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to request this be fixed - specify that the secure site said there were two accounts with the same email and you could not reset your password and provide your email address.
If you should continue to have problems you may also contact the National Office by phone at 416-924-7973 during business hours.