The 2012 General Assembly Organizing Committee is pleased to announce that the registration for the 2012 General Assembly is now open!
This year's General Assembly will be held at the University of Alberta in Edmonton as the Society joins the Edmonton Centre on the occasion of their 80th anniversary. The GA will be held from June 28th to July 2nd in venues across campus.
Interested? Here's how to find out more:
- Check out the Edmonton Centre website for complete information on the GA and to plan your visit: edmontonrasc.com/2012ga
- If you're ready to register then go to www.rasc.ca/ga2012-registration to complete your on-line registration - you can pay by Visa, MasterCard or cheque.
- If you want to participate by offering a paper, poster or other session then go to http://www.rasc.ca/rascforms/general-assembly-call-for-proposals and submit your proposal for the consideration of the organizing committee:
- March 31, 2012 - Cutoff for Early Bird Registration - save $25.00 by registering and paying before this date!
- April 1, 2012 - Cutoff for paper and session proposals
- May 24, 2012 - Cutoff date for souvenir merchandise orders
- June 1, 2012 - Late registration fees begin
- June 18, 2012 - Last day for on-line registration
Stay tuned for more information and details as we get closer to the date and plan now for your participation in this year's GA.