Inside the October 2007 Journal
- Editorial by Jay Anderson
- A scientific treatise from Jeremy Tatum,
"Calculation of the Atmospheric Trajectory of a Meteor from Photographic Observations"
- Murray Paulson provides a primer on imaging Mars - getting ready for the upcoming close encounter
- Guy Mackie and Jim Tisdale of the Okanagan Centre and Gil Self of Prince George Centre give some insight into their operations and accomplishments
- A colourful original painting by Bettina Forget of Montréal Centre
- Great images from Society astrophotographers Kevin Black, Stef Cancelli & Paul Mortfield, John Mirtle, and Albert Saikaley
- All your favourite columnists, Phil Mozel, Leslie Sage, Warren Finlay & Doug Hube, Geoff Gaherty, Don Van Akker, Bruce McCurdy, Guy Nason, and in his first column, Gerry Smerchanski
- Astrocryptic by Curt Nason
- Society News by James Edgar
- plus an invitation to get in on the photo contest - you could have your photographic efforts showcased on the back cover of the Journal!