The Society Office is located at:
203 - 4920 Dundas Street W
Toronto ON M9A 1B7
Contact Us Via Email:
Contact Us By Telephone:
- 1-888-924-7272 (in Canada)
- Fax: (416) 924-2911
Ask An Astronomer:
Curious about astronomy? Did you see something in the sky?
The Society Office provides the following services:
- Membership Processing - Acceptance and processing of membership applications for all Centres, maintaining the iMIS membership database, and managing the transfer of Centre fees on a regular basis;
- Publications - Managing the distribution of RASC publications to members, Centres, subscribers, dealers, other astronomy clubs, and the public. Interfacing with our publishing firms on a regular basis to keep the Journal, Calendar, and Handbook production flowing smoothly;
- Promotional Items - Distribution management for the Society's promotional items inventory, including RASC merchandise and clothing; and
- Referral Service - if the office staff can't help you, they will refer you one of the dozens of Society volunteers who most likely can.
Office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
RASC merchandise is available for purchase at the office (cash and credit cards accepted).