1964 - Ottawa
- Announcement: JRASC, Vol. 58, pg. 46.
- Reports: JRASC, Vol. 58, pg. 232 | JRASC, Vol. 58, pp. 138-140 (includes papers).
- AGM/Report: JRASC, Vol. 58, pp. 138-140 (includes list of papers).
- The Curious History of NGC 3603, D. Sher (Toronto)
- A Search for Conical Craters on the Moon, Mme Pierrette Jean (CFM)
- An f/2 Schmidt Camera Built at the Dominion Observatory, J.J. Labrecque (Ottawa)
- Observations of the Chromospheric Ionized Calcium K-line Obtained at the 1963-64 Eclipse of Zeta Aurigae, Odgers et al (Victoria)
- A 150-inch Telescope for Canada, W.H. Wehlau (London) JRASC
- The Telescope Makers, Jesse Ketchum (Toronto) JRASC
- Solar Eclipse Film, Marc Durand (CFM)
- A Multiple Spectrograph for Meteor Research, F.R. Park (Ottawa) JRASC
- Did the Manitouwabing Meteorite Fall on October 14, 1949? J.F. Heard (Toronto) JRASC
- How to Construct a Really Stable Small Telescope Mounting, Mrs. Jean Hodges (Regina)
- The Radio Astronomy Programme at the Algonquin Radio Observatory of the National Research Council, W.J. Medd (Ottawa)
- Photoelectric Observations of the Solar Corona Taken from an Aircraft during the Eclipse of July 20, 1963, J.L. Locke et al (Ottawa)
- The Halifax Planetarium, W.L. Orr (Halifax)
Full Photo Group Photo (59/138): Large | Names
There are 61 documents & images in the archives for this GA
(exclusive of GA logos and group photos):