The Fundraising Committee’s responsibility is to handle all aspects of corporate and event fundraising for the Society on a national level and to ensure relationships with sponsors and donors are maintained.
The committee is accountable to the RASC Board. The committee will supply copies of its plans, minutes, reports, and other documents to the Board upon request. The committee will provide an annual report to the National Council.
The committee has the authority to:
- Approach individuals and corporations on behalf of the Society in order to solicit donations and/or gifts on a one-time or regular basis;
- Maintain relationships with donor individuals and corporations on behalf of the Society;
- Carry out such other duties as may be prescribed by the Board.
Staff provides support to the committee through full professional and administrative services at the discretion of the Executive Director.
The committee is appointed by the Board. The committee will consist of at least one Director, at least one other Society member, the Executive Director, plus the Society President ex officio; maximum of ten members.
The chairperson shall be appointed by the Board on an annual basis.
Term of Appointment
Members will be appointed annually by the Board.
Frequency of Meetings
At the call of the chair, or at least six times per year.
- Chair – Heather Laird
- Member – James Edgar
- Member – Charles Ennis
- Member (ex off. Pres) – Craig Levine
- Member (ex off. ED) - *Randy Attwood
- *Julia Neeser, Marketing Coordinator