- Roy Bishop's short history of the Observer's Handbook
- A brief, but interesting, write-up about the Dark-Sky Reserve at Mont-Mégantic, plus the 2007 September 19-21 Conference, by Robert Dick, Yvan Dutil, and Dan Taylor
- An admirer's fond farewell to Gertrude Jean Southam by Dan Collier
- Alister Ling describes his first double-star discovery, and
- Rick Stankiewicz writes about spotting Ceres
In addition to the entire stable of regulars, each with their own column, we showcase some glorious images in a full-colour centrefold —a new regular feature!!
And last, but not least, a column describing the unique character of the fonts used in the Journal—a special feature by our layout professional, Brian Segal.
|JRASC February 2008, High Resolution (PDF)||3.62 MB|
|JRASC February 2008, Low Resolution (PDF)||1.77 MB|