"This gavel is made, and given to The Royal Astronomical Society of Canada by H.G. Duncalfe Oct 1941."
L to R: Marlett, Jim King, Ken Tower, Geo. Haskell, Ken Chilton.
Ken Chilton is at bottom right.
Ken Chilton, second from right.
Hamilton Centre group in front of the DDO.
L to R: J.A. Partridge, Dr. Wm. Findlay, Dr. Warren, Rev. E.F. Maunsell, Norman H. Broadhead, Prof. George Milne, George Campbell, 8, Dr. McNeil, T.N. Wingham, W.S. Mallory, Dr. A.E. Johns, E.E. Boscence.
At McMaster University, June 1946.
L to R: 1, 2, George Campbell, hidden-unknown, 5, Dr. Johns.
Group photo, RASC-AAVSO meeting at DDO, 1940. An Image map with names is available. Frank Hogg appears in both photos!
Report & photo key: JRASC, 34, 224.
E.K. White's North Star Observatory at Kimberley, B.C. in 1947.
Published in JRASC, 41, 188 (1947).
Telescope used by W.D. Stewart, Hamilton Centre; made in 1943 by Mr. Frank Sisman. (1944 Mar 28)
© 2013 The Royal Astronomical Society of Canada
The internet connection for this site is provided courtesy the Department of Astronomy and Physics at Saint Mary's University.