20. Relative sizes of orbits of planets.
19. A view of the universe. (Copyright)
18. Earth's true orbit and sun's apparent path.
17. Celestial sphere, showing equator and ecliptic. (Copyright)
16. Path of sun among the stars, May 15 to July 14.
15. Seasonal change in sun's altitude—Stonehenge. (Copyright)
14. Path of moon among the stars, Feb. 20-26, 1926.
13. Gyro-compass—depends on rotation of earth.
12. Results of experiments—two circles, indistinguishable.
l l. Does earth or sky rotate? Apparatus for experiments.
Check out what's up in the sky this week, courtesy of our friends at SkyNews.
© 2014 The Royal Astronomical Society of Canada
The internet connection for this site is provided courtesy the Department of Astronomy and Physics at Saint Mary's University.