40. Photograph of moon at 1st quarter.
39. Photograph of full moon. (Harvard Obs.)
Note: this is a thumbnail image only.
38. Naked eye views of full moon. (Pickering's "The Moon")
37. Production of phases of the moon.
36. Solar corona, Australian eclipse, Sept. 21, 1922.
35. How a solar eclipse is produced. (Copyright)
34. Solar prominence, May 28, 1919. (Yerkes Obs.)
33. Solar prominence, June 8, 1918. (Yerkes Observatory)
32. The sun as revealed by telescope and spectroscope.
31. Photographs of sun on 9 successive days, showing rotation.
Check out what's up in the sky this week, courtesy of our friends at SkyNews.
© 2013 The Royal Astronomical Society of Canada
The internet connection for this site is provided courtesy the Department of Astronomy and Physics at Saint Mary's University.