62. Photographs of Saturn. (Barnard at Mt. Wilson)
Note: this image is a thumbnail only.
61. Four photographs of' Saturn, showing phases. (Lowell Obs.)
60. Why Saturn's rings show phases.
59. Saturn, drawing by Lowell.
58. Saturn and satellites, in small telescope.
Occultation of Saturn by the Moon. 1883 April 9th 8h 33m 35s aft. Toronto Mean Time. Sketch by A.F. Miller.
Saturn, from Trouvelot, copied by A.F. Miller.
Saturn, as seen in Dr. J.J. Wadsworth’s Reflector, Simcoe Ont. in July 1895.
Drawn by Miss Eva M. Brook. Published in TAPST, 1895.
Check out what's up in the sky this week, courtesy of our friends at SkyNews.
© 2014 The Royal Astronomical Society of Canada
The internet connection for this site is provided courtesy the Department of Astronomy and Physics at Saint Mary's University.