The Astroimaging Committee’s mandate is to encourage and develop the techniques of astroimaging among members of the RASC.
The committee is accountable to the Board. The committee will supply copies of its plans, minutes, reports, and other documents to the Board upon request. The committee will provide an annual report to the National Council.
- Establish, develop, and maintain an Astroimaging Certificate program, which awards certificates in recognition of the successful completion of the Society’s structured requirements;
- Encourage and promote astroimaging techniques and practice within the Society;
- Carry out such other duties as may be prescribed by the Board.
Term of Appointment
Frequency of Meetings
- Chair – Tenho Tuomi
- Board Liaison - James Edgar
- Art Cole
- Stuart Heggie
- Stephen Holmes
- Blair MacDonald
- Massimo Torri
- Luca Vanzella
- (ex off. Pres) – Craig Levine
- (ex off. ED) - *Randy Attwood