Photo by G. Harper Hall in JRASC.
The Total Solar Eclipse of 1932 August 31
A number of RASC members observed this eclipse from Québec.
"A total eclipse of the sun occurred on Aug. 31 in New England and Canada while clouds prevented observation by many astronomical parties inland and clear weather prevailed closer to the coast." (JRASC, Vol. 27, pg. 44)
- Dec. 1930: Path of Totality, JRASC, Vol. 24, pp. 441-2 - R.K. Young.
- Feb. 1932: Percentage of Sunshine, JRASC, Vol. 26, pg. 78.
- May-Jun 1932: The 1932 Total Solar Eclipse, JRASC, Vol. 26, pp. 211-216 - A. Vibert Douglas.
- Jul-Aug 1932: Revised calculations & info, JRASC, Vol. 26, pp. 247-250 - C.A. Chant, James Weir.
- Jul-Aug 1932: Suggestions to Amateur Observers, JRASC, Vol. 26, pp. 251-6.
- The Total Solar Eclipse of 1932 JRASC, Vol. 26, pp. 337-44 - G. Harper Ball.
- Report at Magog, Que. JRASC, Vol. 26, pp. 387-90 - C.B. Hutchings.
- RASC Expedition, JRASC, Vol. 26, pp. 425-436 - J.R. Collins.
- Weather observations, JRASC, Vol. 27, pp. 34-48 - A. Norman Shaw.
- Photo: Approaching Shadow, JRASC, Vol. 27, pg. 49 - J. Whitehouse.
- Report: (with pictures), JRASC, Vol. 27, pp. 177-180 - E. Cambron, S.J..
- Boy Scout Observations, JRASC, Vol. 27, pp. 201-209 - E. Russell Paterson.
- Note on Reports, JRASC, Vol. 27, pg. 210 - A. Vibert Douglas.
- Note on Observations JRASC, Vol. 27, pp. 359-362 - A. de La Baume Pluvinel and D. Barbier
- Boy Scouts, JRASC, Vol. 29, pp. 32-33